Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year from the Twitter Cafe



Just wanting to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!
Looks like 2009 will be a busy year for me and I am looking forward to sharing all the projects that I am about to embark on. But one at a time, less I get myself too overwhelmed.

An overwhelmed Ysabel is not a good thing.

I've also noticed that people have been curious as to what happened to Fim Fischer.

All I need to say is, Fim still exists.

As for df:: designs - I have a humble little shop on Merx where a vendor is set up.
Lord knows I have to update that thing. I did manage to make a collection of interior pieces that are fitting for the bauhause/moderne look but as I have no room to rezz then entire collection for display - it will have to wait.

Hmmm, I'll perhaps have it ready in time for Valentines day!

Oh, and I am also going to work hard and getting the Tech Savvy Tech Sexy Magazine underway.

Well, Cheers everyone and see you all in the New Year.

You can also view the other site that I blog on.

No comments: